petak, 30. listopada 2015.

Halloween party

Today my younger daughter was invited to a Halloween party.
She decided to be a zombie Barbie.
She wore a pink dress, I donne her hair in torn curls and of course makeup ...
Her face was green and black but in sequined LOL She said, but mom I was too glowing, and I tell her: are you a barbie or not LOL
Anyway here's a picture of her as it turns out ..
•••
•••
She was a little disappointed that no one but her and one boy was not dressed up. I was especting that the houst and her dother wil ware make up, or some costum, but nothing, nothing at all. 
Anyway Mihaela had a lot of fun, and that's the most important !!
Many greetings and once again Happy Halloween!!
•••
•••



6 komentari:

Bad Kitty kaže...

baš je super!¨
super si je sredila!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. kaže...

Super zombie
pozdrav Tamara

aussie aNNie kaže...

Funny. We don't do this in Australia, don't like Halloween xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Hvala draga, danas moram opet hahaha

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

All dipend of how you look at it, I am a religious, we go to a curch and realy love to go, (we have a great minister) But I like to dress up, we do not go trick or treat, that we do i february and it doesnt have anything to do with the spirits... For me it is a funn time to do with kids, we look at scarry mobvie, eat a snacks and play games, that is all.

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Hvala Tamara ;)

Objavi komentar

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo