nedjelja, 1. studenoga 2015.

Winter challenge

Today I will proudly share with you my first card in challenge as a DT member at Cute As A Button
I am very happy to se my card there ...
You can use any digital or rubber stamp image but if you use a Cute As A Button digistamp, 
you have more chances to win the top 3 and additional images.
So pop to shop and chose super cute image for your project!
•••
 I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.
•••
•••
I have chosen to use the digital image "Christmas Night"
 You can find us at Facebook - Cute As A Button Facebook Groups

  I would like to enter in these challenges:





CCC Digi Creations  12.11. 



21 komentari:

Bad Kitty kaže...

predivna je čestika kao i uvijek!
čao

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Hvala ti draga ;)

aussie aNNie kaže...

Cute card today.x{The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Annie

Ajaschas Bastelecke kaže...

Very nice image and lovely details.
Hugs Anja

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Anja!!

Klaudiya Ray kaže...

čestitke su ti jako lijepe i originalne kao i ostali radovi, svaka čast :D lp
Klaudiya

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Hvala Klaudya ;)

Andrea MacTrinh kaže...

Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week. hugs Andrea x

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Andrea

Vic kaže...

Lovely card - definitely a cute one! Thanks for sharing with us this week for our "anything goes" challenge, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Vic!! :)

Natasja's Kaarten kaže...

Lovely card! I like the image. Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations blog! Good luck.

Natasja
DT CCC digi creations

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Natasja!

Nicky G kaže...

Fab card, love the sparly card. Thanks for entering the My Whimsical Little World Challenge. Good Luck.

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Nicky!!

Lisa Dryden kaže...

Stunning card thank you for entering the My Whimsical Little World Challenge DT Lisa XXX

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Lisa ;)

Crafty Pearly kaže...

Fabulous design, I love this. Thank you so much for joining us. Hugs Traci DT - CCC Digi Creations xx

Marie Richardson kaže...

Gorgeous creation thanks for sharing with us over at My Whimsical Little World this month. Good with the challenge.
Hugs
Marie DT
Xxxx

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Traci and Marie ;)

Objavi komentar

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo