srijeda, 27. siječnja 2016.

Birthday exploading box

Hello!!!
And how are you today??
I am feeling great at the moment so I have decided to share with you a birthday exploding box that my daughter gave to her class mate:)

On the top of the lid, I have put a doily,
handmade an origami bow and put a rinne stone in the middle .

When you open the box, in the middle is a parfum, and on the box sides are heart top of the dress, small origami envelope that she wrote a message, 
round tag with birthday girl's name and a little origami book :)
I so do love origami :)
If you want to learn how to do origami, just type in youtube origami bow, small book or envelope, there is variety of it but you can find it quickly but if not, ask me and I will find it for you...

I'm applying this box to this challenges:




14 komentari:

Linda Simpson kaže...

Fabulous box!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lau W kaže...

WOuah fabulouse creation ! Love the big bow !
xxx

Zvonka kaže...

Prekrasna exploading škatlica ti je uspela. Upam, da si uživala v izdelavi, sama jih zelo rada izdelujem. Lp

Jeanie Ellis kaže...

I love exploding boxes! And yours is fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. kaže...

Prekrasna je
pozdrav Tamara

Ajaschas Bastelecke kaže...

Beautiful Box with a very nice Bow on it
Hugs, Anja

McCrafty's Cards kaže...

Beautiful exploding box I like all the detail
Kevin xx

Bad Kitty kaže...

predivna je!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

aussie aNNie kaže...

Gorgeous card and I just love the image and papers chosen..xx {aNNie}

Janja kaže...

Pozdravljena. Šele danes sem odkrila tvoj blog. Ustvarjaš krasne stvari. Tudi ta škatlica je zelo lepa. Lp

Dawn Lancaster kaže...

A gorgeous box, beautifully embellished!
Hugs
Dawn xx

KT Fit Kitty kaže...

This is gorgeous, Valentina! What a surprise you get when you open it! Brilliant design!

cebelica kaže...

Jaz sem se pa prehladila in se sedaj doma crkljam s čaji in vitamini. Upam, da bo hitro minilo.
Super ideja, kako zapakirati parfum. Si jo moram zapomniti! :)
Lp

Mary Smith kaže...

TTCRD DT
Thyme To Create {My Blog}
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Best Regards, Mary

Objavi komentar

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo