petak, 15. siječnja 2016.

Litlle fairy and a pony...

How are you today???
I am finally ok, the weather outside is cold and normal for this time of year and no more headache and dizziness for my, I hope LOL
Today I have two cards for you, I'm a bit late but it is a good reminder that over at


facebook page is going a new challenge!!! Yeiii!!!
Our lovely sponsors this month are:

Morgan's Artworld offering 3 digi images
•••
A Day for Daisies offering a $12 gift card 

And here is my card with Morgan's Artworld image:


I coloured her with wooden pencils, added a cute little rose on her hair. Added some pearls, lace, handmade roses and beeds on them.
I have some old book on I think German language but it is nice font and a cute sentiment with a swirl on it :) 

And here is my card with A Day For Daisies



I have buy some embossed paper at our bookstore and colour it with my stamp pads :)
And some clouds, doily and a cute sentiment and of course i colored my image with wooden pencils...
That is all from me for today, I hope you like it... xxxx

17 komentari:

Bad Kitty kaže...

predivne su ti čestike!
fakat su ZAkon!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

hvala ti draga :*

Linda Simpson kaže...

These are beautiful!
Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards kaže...

These are so gorgeous
kevin xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Lisa and Kevin xx

downrightcrafty kaže...

beautiful
hugs Kate xx

KT Fit Kitty kaže...

Hello there! Your cards are so cute! I especially love the little unicorn pony!

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Kate and Kitty ;) I am glad that you like them!!

aussie aNNie kaže...

Fabulous creations. Lovely colour combinations and well presented details...xx

 {aNNie}

Granmargaret kaže...

Lovely cards. Thank you for your comments on my blog

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Annie :)

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thanks and you are welcome :)

Dr Sonia S V kaže...

The pony is super adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thank you Sonia!!

Helen Haines kaže...

Love them both, great colouring. Thank you for such lovely projects to show HUgs x

Helen Haines kaže...

Love them both, great colouring. Thank you for such lovely projects to show HUgs x

Tinka's paper wonderlland kaže...

Thanks Helen ;) xx

Objavi komentar

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo